‘Glow’ is a feeling you can sometimes capture after yoga or a morning jog or drinking a green smoothie, and when you head out, people notice. Your friends or coworkers notice and comment on it, and that feels good, but what feels even better is how good you feel.
It goes without saying that your emotions affect your skin. Much like how stress, anxiety, fatigue and embarrassment show up on the outside, happiness, confidence, and a sense of well being also affect your appearance.
So, how can you capture and maintain that radiant glow inside and out? We have identified these super powerful and – some may argue – fun ways to lasso that glow all day, every day.
- Begin your day with love (not technology).
- Wake up early – mornings should never be a mad dash.
- Talk yourself happy. Use formations to train your mind to become more positive.
- Expand your interests and try something new.
- Live in appreciation. Make a goal to live in gratitude every day.
- Be guided by your intuition, all answers come from within.
- Do what honors and respects you. Don’t participate in activities that bring you down or allow toxic people in your life.
- Take time for yourself.
- Remember to breathe.
- Practice a self-love meditation or journal encouraging words.